Sunday, September 21, 2008

Final Posting 9/20/08

Well I don't quite know how to say this. THE SYSTEM IS BROKEN, and it needs to be fixed. Re-entering the United States is a chore. We spent 3 1/2?!@%$# HOURS in this line waiting to get back in to the US. I don't have a problem with the Border Patrol or Security I know that they are essential. What I do have a problem with are the cars that go to the duty free store, drive thru the parking kot and then get ussered back into the line much closer to the front. I hate feeling like a chump and being peniltized for following the rules and not working the system. After that long in line, no one was very happy in our car.

All this might have been just a little bit better if I had gotten my knitting out of the back. Well yes, 3 1/2 hours of knitting, that would have made me happier.





Here is the Space Needle on the fly as we whiz by. I'venever been to Seatle before and will have to go back sometime to see anything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: